HelpHaitiQuake: Help Rebuild Haiti: How You Can Help Haiti: Haiti Quake Relief News

Monday, March 11, 2013

Japan Needs Volunteers, Rescue and Search Teams After Waves of Tsunami Crashed Deep Inland

In the next few days and even weeks, months and years, Japan will need all kind of support form specialized groups, experts and individuals who want to help out.  Doctors, therapist, psychologists and any professionals may want to go there to help out.  It is true that Japan is a rich country, but the scale of the damage will prove that help can always be offered and received.

How can you help Japan?  Contact the agencies that will help directly there.  FEMA and USAID are some of the US agencies that will help Japan.  The lead agency is USAID thus far.  

So if you want to help, write in the comment box below so others and the rebuilding committee of Tokyo can find out more about you.  Or just click on "comment" below.

If you want to talk to the writers of this blog, write to Katastrofnaturel@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. I am an EMT and just recently finished Paramedic school. Two years of experience on a 911 ambulance with over 1000 hours of experience. Also knowledge in fire and rescue operations. Please contact for volunteer information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Rodd Story and I would love to donate my self and my time to those who need it around the globe. After watching about the earthquake and tsunami I began to look for a way to be recruited to help the relief activities, but on nearly all websites for multiple organizations they are asking for donations.
    All I have to donate is my self and my time to help those around the world and I am positive that I could make a positive impact if I were given the opportunity. I do not have any professional training(EMT, Doctor, Psychologist) but I am ready and willing volunteering or/and take steps to prepare my self for an opportunity to volunteer.
    If you have any details on a way that I can be recruited to donate my life to these efforts, I and those lives I could touch would greatly appreciate it.
    Sincerely, Rodd Story

    Contact Info.:
    Rodd Gerald Story
    roddstory@yahoo.com
    (239) 443-8250
    3621 Thomas St. Hollywood, FL 33021
    or
    407 E. Maple St. Liberty Center, OH

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really would like to volunteer myself helping to help Tsunami's victim in Japan, especially in Sendai and Fukushima. I'm Malaysian girl, i'm fresh graduate from Malaysian Northern University. This is my first time to have experience work as volunteer. i really hope i can find my own way to help others. I also can speak Japanese very well. i hope i can help Tsunami's victim. So please let me know if any organization want any volunteer.
    please email me bena_cherish@yahoo.co.jp. thank you

    ReplyDelete

Sendai-Japan Volunteers: If you want to form/join a group to help in Japan, let others know you would like to be considered. Write in this comment area. You can also send an email to KatastrofNaturel@gmail.com. By posting and emailing us, you give us the permission to post to find assistance for you. We also reserve the rights to publish or reject your submissions. Comments are MODERATED. Please keep them simple, free from advertising and profanity and right to the point!

United in Pain, Grief, Hope for a better tomorrow, and Rebirth!