HelpHaitiQuake: Help Rebuild Haiti: How You Can Help Haiti: Haiti Quake Relief News

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

List of Volunteers to Help Japan Survivors: Add Yourself to Be Found and Show Readiness

In the comment form below, please add yourself so we can organize ourselves in a huge wave of volunteers wanting to run to help our fellow men and women stuck, stranded and suffering in Sendai, Japan and nearby sites. Please add enough info so you can be found and counted up. 

Make sure you come back here to find suggestions, recommendations and answers to your questions or requests

Indicate your profession / area of expertise / specialty (just remember anything counts in case of such dire needs)

How ready are you?

When can you be ready?

Contacts you may have that may help others

Can you finance your own trip?  Or are you looking for an organization to sponsor your trip to Japan?

Let us mobilize ourselves for a good cause.  Join and be counted for Japan!

If you choose not to post in the comment section below, you can write to us at Katastrofnaturel@gmail.com




What Others Are Saying, Writing and How They Are Requesting the Opportunity to Go to Japan to Assist, Clean up and Comfort...

 Here is a sample of what potential volunteers are writing.  They are expressing their strong desire to go to Japan to help!  We are all proud of their genuine desire to help their fellow human beings in the Pacific Rim.


Joe Kostik said...
"I would really like to get over there to help. I am a retired emergency services police officer in NY and have been trained in search and rescue, building collapse, first aid/cpr and I am a Red Cross instructor. I think my knowledge would be of great use to the recovery of the Japanese people. Reach me at sticks16@verizon.net
Anonymous said...
I want to volunteer. I am ready to leave right away and can assist in heavy equiptment operation and or clean up efforts. I have a CDL-A and passport. Please advise. deenaj44@hotmail.com
"
kelli said...
I dont have a lot of money but I would be willing to go to japan to help with the relief efforts is there anywhere I can find out if im needed

2 comments:

  1. Indicate your profession / area of expertise / specialty (just remember anything counts in case of such dire needs) I am a currently unemployed Veteran.

    How ready are you? Could be ready to go with 48 hour notice

    When can you be ready? Whenever you need me.

    Looking for an organization to sponsor me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Rodd Story;
    After watching about the earthquake and tsunami I began to look for a way to be recruited to help the relief activities, but on nearly all websites for multiple organizations they are asking for donations.
    All I have to donate is my self and my time to help those around the world and I am positive that I could make a positive impact if I were given the opportunity. Although I do not have any professional experience(EMT, Doctor, Psychologist) I am ready and willing to take the steps necessary to donate my life to help and relief efforts.
    Sincerely, Rodd Story

    Contact Info.:
    Rodd Gerald Story
    roddstory@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Sendai-Japan Volunteers: If you want to form/join a group to help in Japan, let others know you would like to be considered. Write in this comment area. You can also send an email to KatastrofNaturel@gmail.com. By posting and emailing us, you give us the permission to post to find assistance for you. We also reserve the rights to publish or reject your submissions. Comments are MODERATED. Please keep them simple, free from advertising and profanity and right to the point!

United in Pain, Grief, Hope for a better tomorrow, and Rebirth!