HelpHaitiQuake: Help Rebuild Haiti: How You Can Help Haiti: Haiti Quake Relief News

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Japanese-speaking and Tokyo-living Man Wants to Find a Place to Volunteer

"Hi,
My name is Cyril and I live and work in Tokyo. I was wondering if it's possible to volunteer in the relief operations up north. I can pay for my own transportation, food and accommodation during my stay. I don't have experience in search and rescue operations but I do speak the language so I hope I can be assistance in some other ways."

Please provide him with some info by replying in the comment area below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sendai-Japan Volunteers: If you want to form/join a group to help in Japan, let others know you would like to be considered. Write in this comment area. You can also send an email to KatastrofNaturel@gmail.com. By posting and emailing us, you give us the permission to post to find assistance for you. We also reserve the rights to publish or reject your submissions. Comments are MODERATED. Please keep them simple, free from advertising and profanity and right to the point!

United in Pain, Grief, Hope for a better tomorrow, and Rebirth!