HelpHaitiQuake: Help Rebuild Haiti: How You Can Help Haiti: Haiti Quake Relief News

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March 14, 2011 Willing-to-serve-in-Japan List: Volunteers for Japan

 Help Japan, Quake!  Connecting Volunteers with People who need help!


If you have any answers to the enclosed inquiries, please list them below in the comment form.  This way, this information can be used by the site's users. Contact us at KatastrofNaturel@gmail.com if you have the right info for the volunteers listed on this list.  Help them get connected with the right contacts and place to start in Japan!

----------------------------------------------------------------


"Esther C. 
Hi, 
My name is Esther and I'm a registered nurse ready to go help in Japan.
Please let me know how I can help."


===========================

liam ruddy 

hi there, I am currently a serving police officer in peterborough UK, i would like to go over to japan and assist in anyway i can. i am available for 2-3 weeks and want to make a difference. "


===============================


"....
sheila R 
Hello,

I am a critical care RN, and would like to volunteer in japan, can you please give me information to proceed,

thankyou,
================
C. Kirkland 
Hello,
I am an American living in Hawaii. I am wondering what volunteer positions are needed to fill in Japan.  Thanks, Cheryl Kirkland
==================
Hi my name is Duane Mclellan .  I am a firefighter EMT B of  17yrs and would like to volunteer to help in Japan. I have more than enough qualifications for the task at hand and have a passport but am finding it hard to find a starting point .Can you please put me in the right direction so I am able to help.  please let me know .


======================: 

Help Japan, Quake!  Connecting Volunteers with People who need help!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sendai-Japan Volunteers: If you want to form/join a group to help in Japan, let others know you would like to be considered. Write in this comment area. You can also send an email to KatastrofNaturel@gmail.com. By posting and emailing us, you give us the permission to post to find assistance for you. We also reserve the rights to publish or reject your submissions. Comments are MODERATED. Please keep them simple, free from advertising and profanity and right to the point!

United in Pain, Grief, Hope for a better tomorrow, and Rebirth!